New Year, New Staff

There are many new faces around the halls at Lumen Christi Catholic High School, this new school year. One in particular is our new principal, Mr. Ben Learned. He has some familiarity with being a principal by coming over from Grass Lake high school where he was before Lumen. He has taken some steps in the right direction by getting to know the students and what they want high school to be like and have fun.

Not only is there a new principal there are many new teachers at the high school level. First is Ms. Kim Shore, she teaches Psychology, sociology and AP Language. Next is Ms. Lauren Burk, she teaches US history, world history and Government. Another new face is Ms. Erin Del Busto which she teaches World Literature and AP Literature. In our language department a new teacher is Ms. Mari Diaz who teaches Spanish. Another is Mr. Todd Thompson who teaches Resource and Links. Finally our last new high school teacher is Mr. Mark Wood who teaches History and economics.

While there are many new high school teachers there are also new middle school teachers as well. One of which is the principal’s wife Ms. Natalie Learned she teaches Religion. Another is Ms. Jody Rooney who teaches Math and Geometry. That will round out our new teachers and staff for this new school year. Hopefully these new faces will help for another great year. GO TITANS!