Aiming High For Her Senior Year

Hillary Ziemba is succeeding on the golf course and in class

Hillary Ziemba, senior, is a prime example of being a great student athlete. She excelled in academics and extracurricular activities and managed her time wisely. During this time she had a 4.04 GPA in the honors curriculum and is a member in the National Honors Society, SADD, Campus Ministry, Spanish Club, Traveling Science Club, and was also apart of the Junior Class Secretary in the Student Council. Hillary also tutors students. Some of her hobbies are working-out, running, and babysitting for several families.

Hillary has made vast improvements in the game of golf. She has been on the varsity golf team for four years and some highlights from her three years at lumen are: (Junior Year) Division 4 1st team All-State, 1st team All-Conference, All-Conference Academic Team, 3rd place overall at the 2017 Division 4 MHSAA State Championship at Forest Akers East shooting 79, 84- 163, Medalist at the MHSAA Regional Championship- Medalist Golf Course shooting 83, 3rd place Conference Championship at Bedford Valley Golf Course, Two-Time Medalist and 8 top 3 finishes in the the 11 tournaments she had played, and shooting her lowest score (76) at Eldorado Golf Course. She has many more accomplishments of the three years she has played at Lumen Christi. Her average for her junior season was 83, sophomore 89, 95.

Her resume definitely shows that she has refined her skills. Continual improvement is seen in her last 3 years on Varsity golf demonstrated by the 20 shot per round improvement.  Hillary is a diligent student-athlete and should be recognized for her excellent work at Lumen Christi.